Sunday, September 04, 2016

Earn Honey


Earn Honey is probably my favorite site to use right now in terms of how much money you can make in as little time. In the span of 3 days I earned enough HD (Honey Dollars) to redeem a $25 Amazon gift card. Earn Honey is extremely passive as well, which is always a plus. You must have a computer in order to use the website since you will be playing videos. You receive credit after the viewability meter turns either red or green. Your meter is basically telling Earn Honey that your window is in focus (or it's an active window) and it's able to detect you're playing the video ad. You receive a lot more points when it's able to detect that. I wouldn't have more than 2 windows running side by side since you won't receive many points if it can't detect an active window; not to mention it may slow down your computer by having too many videos playing at once). You are receiving points for the ads that play, and not the actual video content. For some reason Android & iOS phones/tablets aren't capable of playing the ads, but they'll play the videos just fine, though you wouldn't get any points. You can run the website on a Windows phone, tablet or PC. The plus side is that you can play videos on multiple devices. For example, I have videos running on both a laptop and desktop computer. I leave both computers on and running 24/7.

In addition to earning money passively, you can also boost your earnings by downloading apps, completing offers and taking surveys. In the past whenever I would download apps from Swag Bucks I would almost never receive credit. The same does not hold true for Earn Honey. I am credited for about 90% of the apps that I download, which makes me more like to download them. I generally only leave them open for about 1-2 minutes, then I delete them. Sometimes you'll have special tasks to complete in order to receive credit, such as reaching level 7 in game. Those apps typically pay a lot more. I'll also complete offers that don't require much time.

Supported devices: PC. I'm unsure if it runs on Mac or Linux, but I would suspect it would run on Mac.

Earn Honey has a referral system. Currently you will earn 10% of what your referrals earn for life. The only catch is that your referral earnings won't appear in your account until the 5th of the following month. So if you earned from referrals in September, you won't be credited until October 5th. Click to join Earn Honey

No comments: