Sunday, August 28, 2016

Perk TV


Perk TV is an app that pays you to watch videos. It's probably one of the most passive ways to earn money. I like to leave Perk TV running while I'm at work to accumulate points. You typically earn 2-3 points per video.

Perk does have other apps that you can earn points such as TV Show Pop Quiz and Scratch and Win, but I'm a fan of doing nothing while earning rewards. We're all busy, right?

You can cash out when you have as little as 500 Perk points, but those start at $0.25 and I prefer to save for the $5 at 5,000 points since you're paying more for the low value gift cards.

Referral system: Once your referral redeems their first reward, you can earn up to 500 points. Use my code bfedbae9 and get 50 bonus points! Join Perk TV today

Supported devices: Android, iOS

No comments: